Volunteers are needed for Sweet Fridays. There will be two locations: one in front of the school and one by the community center.
Corn Maze – Work Service Opportunity
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Maze Patrol
- Hay Ride Operator
- Hay Ride Assistant
- The Prayer Wall
- Open 11 days, with 2 shifts per day.
- Saturdays and Sundays, September 30 – November 4
- Follow this link to register: Sign Up Now to Volunteer
In order to volunteer and participate in school events, the forms below must be completed and turned into the office. Please download, print, and complete the forms and bring the forms to campus for processing.
- Volunteer Log Sheet (pdf) – Volunteer Log Sheet (Excel)
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Background Check Permission
Recording Volunteer Hours
There are 2 options for you when you want to record your volunteer hours for school:
- There is a binder located in the front office where you can write your volunteer hours down as you complete them.
- You may email Heidi Schatte at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know how many hours you have.